The Vietnam War was between 1959 and 1975 and the 2 nations were North Vietnam and South Vietnam.
Effect in Sons of AnarchyEdit
4 of the 9 founding members (John Teller, Piney Winston, Lenny Janowitz and Keith McGee) were in the same platoon in the Vietnam war. When the war ended they decided to start a Motorcycle Club (like most famous real MC's) and recruited 5 other members, one of them being Clay Morrow and they became the "First 9" of the Sons of Anarchy. From there onward they recruited other members and became a bigger MC and eventually going to war with the Mayans MC and leading up to the events of present SAMCRO.
- John Teller - US Army, 25th Infantry Division, 1965-67
- Piney Winston - US Army, 25th Infantry Division
- Nate Meineke - US Army, 25th Infantry Division
- Frank Cison - US Army, 25th Infantry Division
- Wayne Unser - Marine Corps, Captain Strongman
- Jury White
- Keith McGee
- Lenny Janowitz
- Chico Vellenueva - Marine Corps
- Clay Morrow - Army Airborne, 1969-72