Tim de Zarn, born July 11, 1952 in Cincinnati, Ohio, is an American actor who played the role of Nate Meineke on the FX original series Sons of Anarchy. Playing the role of the leader of a local state Militia and terrorist group, Tim met his demise during his only appearance, on the episode "AK-51" in the series' first season.
Tim de Zarn was born on July 11, 1952 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. He went to Archbishop McNicholas High School, a Catholic school in Anderson Township, Ohio. He didn't pursue a professional acting career until he was 25 years old.
- Fight Club as Inspector Bird
- Spider-Man as Philip Watson
- The Cabin in the Woods as Mordecai
- Live Free or Die Hard as Police Sergeant
- Extreme Justice as Eddie Payton
- Ladykiller as Mackey
- Glacier Falls as Bob
- Untraceable as Herbert Miller
- Tim de Zarn is one of the many actors from the TV series Justified to have a role in Sons of Anarchy. The others are: Adam Arkin, Christopher Douglas Reed, Ray McKinnon, Ivo Nandi, Michael Shamus Wiles, Darin Heames, Brad Carter, Karina Logue, Jack Conley, Casey Sander, Sarah Jones, Dale Dickey, Rolando Molina, Marshall Allman, Chris Coy, Chris Chalk, Brian Goodman, Ronnie Gene Blevins, Travis Johns, Patrick Hume, Ray Porter, Josh Wingate, Daniel Moncada, Ron Yuan, David Warshofsky and Robert Neary.
|Season 1 appearances|
|"Pilot"||"Seeds"||"Fun Town"||"Patch Over"||"Giving Back"|
|"AK-51"||"Old Bones"||"The Pull"||"Hell Followed"||"Better Half"|
|"Capybara"||"The Sleep of Babies"||"The Revelator"|