St. Thomas Hospital is the main hospital on the FX original series Sons of Anarchy. Playing a recurring role through the series' first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh, and final, seasons, it is the place where Tara Knowles and Margaret Murphy are employed.
- Dr. Namid (pediatric surgeon), performs surgery on Abel in the pilot episode and is assisted by Tara.
- Filip 'Chibs' Telford was at St. Thomas because he was in a car explosion, Juan Carlos 'Juice' Ortiz was at St. Thomas because he was shivved twice in the back in jail, and Abel Teller was born at St. Thomas Hospital. Several other characters, including Clarence 'Clay' Morrow and Gemma Teller Morrow, have had stays at the hospital. Wendy Case also resided at the hospital when she had a drug overdose, and was pregnant.
- The hospital is also where Tara Knowles and Margaret Murphy work, they are seen numerous times together chatting about Tara's job and the risks she takes being together with Jackson 'Jax' Teller.
- Kyle Hobart is dropped off at the front doors, after having his club tattoo burned off by Tig Trager.
- Margaret Murphy - Administrator.
- Balian - Doctor.
- Ross - Doctor.
- Unnamed - Intensive care doctor.
- Lich - Therapist.
- Namid - Pediatric surgeon.