|Title|| Full Patch|
|Portrayed by||Rusty Coones|
- "Call him that and see what happens."
- ―Quinn toward Ratboy when patching in T.O.
Jax tells the others to call Quinn when he wanted to join the Nomad charter. Clay later states Quinn accepted Jax but he chooses to stay with SAMCRO.
Quinn is called for information when three of his former Nomad members go rogue with break ins around Charming. He later helps track down former Nomad Frankie Diamonds when he flees after the club strips his patch and have him "Meet Mr. Mayhem".
Bobby Munson recruited him along with ex-Reno charter members Orlin West and Allesandro Montez to SAMCRO. They were patched in with an unanimous vote. The most notable role Quinn plays during the season is in the episode Aon Rud Persanta, where he helps the club take down Clay's prison transport.
Quinn, Montez and West are tasked with burying the bodies of SAMCRO's victims throughout the season. In the final episode, Quinn is shown to be happy with patching in T.O. Cross. When Ratboy asks is T.O.'s name is actually Taddarius, Quinn responds by saying, "Call him that to his face and see what happens." Later, along with the other members of SAMCRO, Quinn sadly votes in favor of Jax meeting Mr. Mayhem. His final appearance is him sitting in silence in Red Woody along with the rest of SAMCRO, saddened by the loss of their leader.
- Unnamed IRA member - Shot in the back of the head. ("You Are My Sunshine")
- Unnamed East Dub member - Shot. ("Smoke 'em if You Got 'em")
- Unnamed Lin Triad member - Shot in the chest. ("Red Rose")
- Quinn's actor, Rusty Coones, is a real life member of the Hell's Angels, along with Happy's actor David Labrava, Lenny Janowitz's actor Sonny Barger, and Frankie Diamonds' actor Chuck Zito.
|Season 5 appearances|
|"Sovereign"||"Authority Vested"||"Laying Pipe"||"Stolen Huffy"||"Orca Shrugged"|
|"Small World"||"Toad's Wild Ride"||"Ablation"||"Andare Pescare"||"Crucifixed"|
|"To Thine Own Self"||"Darthy"||"J'ai Obtenu Cette"|
|Season 6 appearances|
|"Straw"||"One One Six"||"Poenitentia"||"Wolfsangel"||"The Mad King"|
|"Salvage"||"Sweet and Vaded"||"Los Fantasmas"||"John 8:32"||"Huang Wu"|
|"Aon Rud Persanta"||"You Are My Sunshine"||"A Mother's Work"|