|Birthday||October 21, 1959|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Michael Swiney is a native of Southern California, born in Los Angeles, where he started his acting career as an adult. He graduated from Crenshaw High in 1977, served in the U. S. Navy aboard the U.S.S. Dixon AS-37, Submarine Tender in San Diego, California from 1977 to 1981. After the military he'd played football for Palomar College in North County San Diego. He also attended Los Angeles City College moving onto Cal. State Dominguez Hills in Carson.
He studied the Michael Chekhov technique with two of Mr. Chekhov's proteges, which included Jack Colvin of the hit series "The Incredible Hulk". His debut film on the large scale was "The Generals Daughter". Currently, he continues to vigorously pursue his love and career of acting in feature films.
- The General's Daughter as Lockup Sergeant
- Slackers as Long-Haired Hobo
- Strippers as Repo Man
- Scare Tactics as Multiple Characters
- The Bold and the Beautiful as Security Guard
- The X-Files as Men In Black Agent
- The Practice as Guard
- Side Order of Life as Guard #2