|Birth Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA|
|Appearances||"The Sleep of Babies"|
Bjørn Johnson has accrued over 30 years professional experience as a working actor of stage and screen since receiving his BA in Dramatic Literature from George Williams College, Ill. Starring in countless theater productions, highlights include: the critically acclaimed US Premiere of Trio in Los Angeles, Cyrano: The Musical w/ Robert Guillaume on Broadway, and being cast in the 1st national tour of Les Misérables - which had Bjørn on the road for a colossal 22 months.
A singer with a tenor voice, Bjørn trained with V. William Reed, and was now-and-again employed as a stage combat/fight choreographer for the Metropolitan Opera and The Boston Opera, singing and slugging his way to fame. Bjørn learned stage fighting as a 6-year apprentice to B.H. Barry, the preeminent fight choreographer in the country. During his time under B.H. Barry's wing, Bjørn attended a master class with Coleen Dewhurst, a huge Broadway actress at the time. Dewhurst made a lasting impression on the actor when she said, "Do something for your craft every day. Do something for your business, your show business, every single day." Bjørn spent 15 years in NYC, furthering his study at Circle-In-The-Square Conservatory, NYU Tisch School of the Arts, and Juilliard School of Drama and Opera Programs.
- Beerfest as Mr. Schniedelwichsen
- Hunger as The Scientist
- Part Time Fabulous as Don
- Birth of the Vampire as Count Kiraly
- The Right to Remain Silent as KKK Member
- Brave New World as Mond's Gamma Butler
- How to Go Out on a Date in Queens as Russian Mafia 1
- The Heartbreaker as Duncan
- Bjorn Johnson is one of the many actors from the TV series Dexter to have a role in Sons of Anarchy. The others are: Jimmy Smits, Kenny Johnson, Billy Brown, Peter Weller, Douglas Bennett, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Glenn Plummer, Olivia Burnette, Brad Carter, Josh Wingate & Al Vicente.